Thursday, March 27, 2008

Doctor's Visit and Kitty Cats





Thursday was a fun day for the kids. Not sure why, but they love going to see Dr. Ellerine, their pediatrician. Hmm? In the car on the way to school, Olivia made sure to ask loudly in front of Zach, if he would be getting a SHOT. Thanks Olivia. It was very quiet in the backseat after that comment. Zach went for his 3 year check-up and they thought it was fun to ride the old fashion horse. They were nice enough to take turns and show off their lolly pops. Maybe that's why they like their doctor. The kids took a nap in the car on the way to a friend's house. Olivia woke up and said "I wasn't sleeping" - of course not! "Mom, I need a '(ma)ssage tonight, my body is frustrated". I give her massages sometimes at night, so she's getting used to it (and I love the frustrated part...)! Afterwards, we went to see Clare's kittys. Notice, I didn't say, to see Clare....As you all probably know, Olivia LOVES cats, so this is a big treat for her. She carried Quincy around the entire time she is there - poor cat.

No comments: