Sunday, February 10, 2013

February Changes Everything......

And the snow arrives..... while Mimi and Papa are here with the kids and I am in Atlanta looking for a new house!

Diane Ghinelli uses the snow blower to clear our driveway and the kids love to play in i!


Animal shelters



Mike's birthday celebration while I am in Atlanta. Cibo

My girls......Amy & Liz

Amy's new puppy...Kahli

Lake Martin during the winter

Key West with Michelle Berry....my reward trip for finding a new house.









Dress up with Jordan in my clothes...

Cindy Loth....saying goodbye.

Jordan, Olivia, Chase and Zach at Toys R Us.

Always with the icicles....

My new SUV.... the Mercedes 450 GL - Feb. 18, 2013.  I turned in my red Range Rover Sport on Dave's last day at work:-(

Sitting in the kitchen by the fire with Papa.

No comments: