Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let there be LIGHT!

Zach is facinated by the Halloween decorations this year. He saw orange lights on a neighbor's door and declared that "we need to get our Christmas lights out"! Well, after mentioning this every time we drove into the neighborhood, I finally gave in to my little boy's whim! Why not? He's only 3 for a short time. Next year, he'll be so involved in Super Heros (and candy), I'll never hear this request again. So yes, let there be light!! I also found the Halloween box (by mistake). I was looking for the light timer and I had totally forgotten that we had a huge box of Halloween decorations - thanks to Nonnie. Oh, what a time the kids had this evening. Olivia found her favorite set of rotten teeth. She's my funny girl. Zach found an old dum-dum lollipop and proceeded to tell me. I said sure, why not (knowing it was going to be gross), but he ate it anyway. Not before he mentioned the lollipop 7 times to Olivia. He wasn't trying to be mean about it, he was just curious if she had anything left over in her Halloween bag or IF by chance she would want a lollipop too. Knowing Zach, he would have split it with her! And yes....it was gross.

No comments: