Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Art Gallery










I now have my own personal art gallery! I have decided to share with you online. Well, I'm afraid these wonderful works of art may despair one day, so it's nice to know they are recorded somewhere. Olivia has a somewhat new affinity to art. She's taking a new art class at school and seems to love it. For a 5 year-old, I am impressed. Zach started the class this week as well. If you cannot tell, I will add a few notes here.

All of the images, except for the last, are Olivia's. The last is a Lemonade Stand created by Zach, the newly appointed 4 year old. If given the opportunity to draw whatever comes to mind..... he draws a race track. He builds race tracks, draws them, races them, and it going to see a historic race with Dave this coming weekend. Oh boy, more ideas for him!
Quite honestly, Olivia is putting me to shame. I think we would be neck and neck if we were to compare our pictures and she would win on the cuteness factor. Needless to say, mommy is not lacking entirely in the art factor. I took my first out of six photography classes yesterday. As you all know, I love to take photographs. It's my way of remembering my world. I do forget, but when I look back on the photos, it brings back all the wonderful memories of friends, family and vacations. So, look forward to more photos from me. We have homework assignments - beware :-).

No comments: