Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Daddy's home

The slow down of the economy has led to a decrease in daddy's travel. We are not complaining because, as you can see from the photo, Olivia and Zach are enjoying every minute that daddy is home. We had the luxury over the holidays to spend two uninterrupted weeks of family time and I have to say, we were a little spoiled. We have fun together, so why not?!
Speaking of the holidays, I finally finished the task (before March arrived) of showcasing all of my wonderful holiday photo cards. I love looking at beautiful photos of my friends and family throughout the year, so it's nice to look above my desk in the kitchen to see all the smiling, adorable faces! Thanks for having such cute kids!
This past weekend, we visited the lake house on Saturday and cleaned out the cove (yuck), but it will be worth it when the water level rises soon. It was sunny, gorgeous and warm for a change! Except for the wasp sting, things were good. We were back in Atlanta Sunday, so I took the kids to Suwanne to see Aunt Karen, Uncle Mike and Gavin. Their neighborhood had a chili cookoff, so we invited ourselves. Zach enjoys a messy plate and face of chili, spagetti or whatever. I typically find chocolate all around his mouth (becuase he is hooked on Dove Dark chocolate like his mommy). I ask if he had been eating anything and I get the innocent "no", when the evidence is right on his face. Silly boy. Olivia helped herself to an entire bag of crackers.....

No comments: