Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Gerbils...


After a year of begging, pleading and convincing us that she is responsible, Olivia received her gerbils.  Charlie, who is blonde and belongs to Olivia and Fuzzy (Filipe - as Dave calls him or Fluffy - as Olivia calls him) belongs to Zach.  We bought them the Sunday after Christmas and have been entralled with them ever since. They really are quite cute creatures and good for the kids.  The added plus for this is that the gerbils are easy to care for and train.  The downside at this point is the purple bedding (fluff) that is finding its way on my floor every time I turn around.  The kids get the shredded bedding on their sleeves and it comes out of the cage on onto my floor.  I guess that means I vacuum - oh well, the floors need it anyway. 
Stay tuned, I'm sure there are many gerbil adventures ahead of us....

No comments: