Monday, December 7, 2009

The Elf on our Shelf....


He fell over.  It almost looks like he's a bit drunk, but who really knows.  This guy, Frisbee, whom our children named last year had been quite a character.  He left a very explicit note last week as to who was naughty and who was nice.  He left a small candy cane for Olivia, but not for Zach.  hmmm.  The previous day must have been that bad.  My parents were secretly cursing me when they had to hold up their end of the magic bargain when they babysat for a long weekend.  Thanks again for that, folks.  You know you secretly enjoyed the elf.  I'm not sure how this happended but one minute, Frisbee was sitting tall and pretty.  I turned my back, Olivia did 'something' and all of a sudden, Frisbee was laying down on the job.  He had to lay there the rest of the day.  Come on, dude.  You are making magic difficult!  Tonight he is in the tree.  Do you think he'll catch on fire?!

No comments: