Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Zach...isms

Zach was playing on my computer, which is almost his computer now, and starting talking like he always does around me. Lucky me :-) He came out with this...."Coach, let Rudolph join the reindeer games. He has 'magnificent flying". How can I keep a straight face around this kid? He also decided that he wants to "visit Mt. Everest". "It's the highest mountain, you know"? I guess it does pay to have the Discovery Channel. I think my dad needs to seriously consider what he watches around Zach - no more war movies. Oh, on that topic, you probably would not take your kids to see this anyway, but DO NOT let them watch Igor, the movie. We thought a cheap movie at The Picture Show would be fun, but Igor was not for the small set. Very dark, yes, I seem to remember that about prior Igor films, but why make a cartoon that is so dark and evil. It was funny for the adults, but not for the preschoolers. We made it through one night and no nightmares surfaced, but I still have my fingers crossed.

No comments: