Sunday, March 22, 2009

Do you think she is sick?


Olivia was out of school starting Thursday with a fever. She's been a trooper running errands with me for Zach's upcoming birthday party. She told me one night that she loved spending all her time with me! I love my kids. While we were out one day, she saw a squishy piranah and asked for it. Does she need another squishy animal? No. I can tell you that she has played with that squishy piranah nonstop, given him baths, told people that he is a carnivore, has triangle shaped teeth and lives in the rivers of South America. Uh, ok. She even made a necklace out of him. Oh, and don't forget the stickers. I think that's where stickers belong, on the forehead, of course!

Dave has been in Sebring, Florida Friday and Saturday for the 12 hours of Sebring race, so the kids and I have been spending lots and lots of time together. Zach helped me mulch the yard. I guess it was more like, while I was mulching, Zach was getting his John Deere Gator stuck in the back yard. I would stop what I was doing to tow him out, and the cycle continued until dinner. Oh well, in his mind, he was helping. That's my almost 4 year old.

Yesterday afternoon we went to the library and stopped by the gelato store for some yummy.... you guessed it - gelato! As I said, Olivia has had a fever for 3 days now, but does she look like it in this picture? Horses and strawberry gelato make fevers better, right? Zach was craving the Superman gelato and proceeded to make a rainbow all over the table. Ahhh. He woke up this morning (the morning of his birthday party) and exclaimed "you get to do WHATEVER you want to on your birthday". Now where in the world did he get that crazy idea?

No comments: