Friday, February 18, 2011

A little Valentine trip...

Although the trip to West Palm was sabotaged in so many ways, Dave and I finally made it down there.  Dave was there for work (delivering brand new GT 2RS's...maybe I got the name correct?, to customers along with a driving experience).  The stomach virus got to Zach and I on Thursday, but we recovered in time, then Olivia had an allergic breakout Sunday morning...1 hour before we left for the airport.  I think it may be a shrimp allergy again, but only an allergy test will tell.  So, virus germs were shoo'ed away, Benadryl was administered to Olivia and we were off.
Sunday was spent with friends on Jupiter Island...an absolutely gorgeous place along with magnificent gardens.  Neighbors included Greg Norman and Tiger Woods.
We watched a beautiful sunset.  Check out the 'gator' in the house!  
We stayed at The Breakers in West Palm, a first for me.  I call it 'Fantasy Island'.  If you weren't wearing a salmon color, you were in the minority.  It was a very nice break to relax, regroup and see my honey on Valentine's Day.  I think the hammock is calling my name again.
This is where I spent my morning reading my book on my iPhone (after my long walk).  Ah, technology is great.

No comments: