Monday, October 12, 2009

Sister's and the Beach

How did we get so lucky?  I love my twin sisters (brother too), but we really, really lucked out that Kim lives in South Florida.  Karen and I took a quick trip to Delray Beach, FL this past weekend thanks to those great Spirit Airline flights and spent two blissful days with our dear sister, Kim.  We were on the beach by 10 am Friday morning and basically spent the entire day talking and watching the waves roll in.  We soaked up our fair share of Vitamin D at the beach and sushi at dinner.  I wish I had a photo of the sushi boat we all devoured; it was amazing.  Football, a few t.v. shows, swimming and chatting all equal a relaxing weekend with my sisters.

With the rainy weather in Atlanta, I wish we did not leave the sunny state.  It's strange to be on a beach with 90 degree weather in October.  I went from sand to pumpkins upon my return home. 
As I always fail to properly articulate (no, I am NOT a twin), simply put:  I have sisters.  They are twins.  Now, when is our next trip?

No comments: