Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Miley Cyrus book




Today started out with the usual wake up call. Our door slamming against the wall as the first one wakes up to go to our bathroom to pee-pee. Why they have to use our bathroom, I have no idea. But, they do.... So, we are sitting at breakfast and I start watching Zach. He's checking out his 'thing'. He finally looks up and says, "my wee-wee is LONG". Are they really obsessed with it this early on? It turns out, as he showed me, it was. He needed to go pee. It's just so funny how blunt kids are. If they think it, it comes out.

We had an awesome day with Olivia in school and Zach at tumbling - he had a 'mommy day'. After tumbling, one of his friends, who was sick for the airport party on Saturday, invited him to drop by for a cupcake to celebrate. Zach really likes Christian and they don't get to see each other much now that Christian moved preschools, so they had a great time playing with the new toy.

Olivia passed out from exhaustion tonight (played at Brady's all afternoon), so Zach and I were getting ready to read books. He said, "mom, I don't have a Miley Cyrus book"! I had to do a double take on this one, thinking that I did not hear him correctly. Miley Cryus, mom! For those of you that don't know, Miley Cyrus plays Hannah Montana - the new craze these days. In the Pryor household, we do not know who that is....or at least it has not come up yet. Now my 3-year old boy is bringing this up! Maybe, just maybe, I need to cut back on t.v. time and the commercials that advertise. I can't believe he was wondering why he didn't have a Miley book over a Hannah Montana book.... what is this world coming to? That kid...makes me smile all the time.

No comments: