Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pee-pee or poop?




You forget or don't realize the horrendous things you ask your little ones on a daily basis. Luckily, we all grow out of asking certain questions. If I notice that one of the kids is in the bathroom a long time or if they go and re-dress themselves, I always ask, "did you go pee-pee or poop?" Basically, I need to know if I need to wipe them! It's a big deal at this age. So, this morning, I ran to the bathroom (to pee) as the kids were eating their breakfast. Zach yells for me and I tell him I am in the bathroom. Seconds later he yells back "Mommy, are you going pee-pee or poop?" Like mother like son.....

The kids had a busy day with preschool, Spanish and Brady coming over for our normal Tuesday afternoon fun time. Olivia ended up, last minute, going with a friend to a pottery painting place and Brady stayed with me and Zach. Adam (Zach's buddy) came over while his mom took his 3-week old baby sister for a checkup. So, we had a boy's afternoon. Then, Olivia & Taylor came back, they played, Taylor left, Amy brought Parker over, so we still had a party going on. We went outside to play and noticed another neighbor, whom, the kids wanted to play with, so we met up with them. It turned out to be yet ANOTHER neighbor's birthday (Kyra - 3), and they had the jumpy house out for her and her sister to play. Turns out, she had 8 more kids (mine) show up last minute to play and help with her pinata (and accidently lock the house - we had to break in!!). The kids helped with the pinata alright.... so did the adults. Candy anyone? Then, they all stayed for dinner. So is the life in the Pryor household. Not a dull moment - heck, there is not a moment to take a breather around here, but we love it! Do you ever wonder what I do all day?! :-)

No comments: