Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tumble buds

Zach and Adam take Tumbling together at the Smyrna Community Center on Wednesdays. They are best buddies. Adam has a new baby sister, Sylvia (5 weeks), so I invited Adam to hang out with us Wednesday. I made them hold hands to be safe in the parking lot on our way to tumbling class, so I had to take a photo. They'll hate me for this later, but it's still priceless. Zach turned a great cartwheel in class - Ms. Rita was impressed with him. Of course, he asked me to do a cartwheel too. Note to self - if you are over the age of 30, it's not a good idea. It was pretty, but my body wasn't too impressed with it.
Check out Zach's new shoes - his summer Teva's. He LOVES them! Usually it's really hard shopping for shoes with the kids, but they had been cooped up in the house all day Monday, so they were running, laughing and skipping in Nordstrom. Luckily, almost no one was in there, so it was funny. Free birds.... of course, we had to get a 'sweet treat' at the Cafe. It's nice not to have to be the bad guy all the time. Mommies can be fun too!

No comments: